Some days to get me through the day I take a look back through the pictures of my trips. To be honest I would rather be in Italy with my fiancé than here. Not that I don't love being close to my parents, I do but I miss him so much it just hurts. So I figured I would share some of my favorite pictures that help me through the days that are hard.
The night of our engagement, does he look nervous? :)
Day trip to Venice

Day trip to Marostica, standing in front of the Giant Chess Square.


Getting ready for dinner one evening. He's pretty handsome, isn't he?

On top of the Leaning Tower of Pisa!
Those are just a few of my pictures. I literally look through them almost every day. The good news is we will be together again in 18 days! And married in 20! Woo hoo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.