First off, I have to say that I am just thankful that it's already November and that I have made it through the first HALF of this deployment. So with that said, I am extremely thankful for my Italy friends who I consider my overseas family. These ladies have made the difference of whether I would be miserable during this time apart from my husband or make the best of it and because of them I have certainly made the best of it! Not only that I have gotten to grow in my relationship with the Lord with these ladies and they have forever changed my life.
I am also thankful for my wonderful friends I have at home in Tennessee. These girls supported me, loved me and gave me friendships that I will forever hold in my heart. They were standing with me on my wedding day and I know they will with every milestone I hit in my life and likewise for them!
I am thankful for my family, both my biological and my in-laws. My biological family has loved me since I was born or when they joined our family (My beautiful sister-in-laws who are married to my amazing brothers is who I am referring to right now) and has supported every step I have taken in life, even if they didn't necessarily want to. My parents are my best-friends who would do anything for me and who I miss dearly each day that I am away. And finally, my In-laws are the biggest blessing because they accepted me into their family without hesitation and have given so much love. I am so thankful for you all!
Of course I am thankful for the chance to live in a foreign country. Living in Italy is not the easiest at times but it has given my husband and I so many memories that we will always get to think back on. It has given us both the chance to travel around the world and has given me more pride for my country.
And finally, as if this were not obvious, I am extremely, undoubtedly thankful for my husband. My husband is the first thing on my mind in the morning and the last thing at night. He keeps me laughing during the tough times and brings pure happiness to my heart. He makes me so proud with everything that he does and words cannot express how much I love him. He is the most generous, loving, and thoughtful man I know. I love him with my whole heart.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.