Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's a New Year!

  Wow...It's 2013! It's hard to believe because this year flew by so fast. It will take me at least 6 months to start writing 2013, it does every year. But wow, what a year it has been.  2012 brought my husband and I so many changes, memories and happiness. However, I am very much looking forward to all that 2013 has to offer mainly because my husband comes home!!!
  I have officially been on my own for 6 months. That's a long time, in fact I'm sadly starting to forget what it was like having my husband around. I miss his silly habits and waking up to him every morning. But the good news is, he's coming home soon! I wish I could say exactly when but I don't even know! haha Oh the joys of his job... However, we will get to spend the majority of 2013 together, well hopefully. What has been getting me through these months of being away from my family during the holidays? Just knowing that we will be on leave in 104 days, yeah I have a countdown because that's how excited I am! But back to 2012, it truly was a wonderful year. I moved to Italy, we took many trips that I have mentioned in previous posts, we had our 2nd wedding, he left for deployment, and then I have been trying to thrive on my own. It's been quite a year with many wonderful times but also some difficult times. So en lieu of saying good-bye to 2012 and welcoming 2013 I will share my favorite photos from the past year!


















 These are just a few favorites. Who knows what I will be writing this time next year about 2013. I guess only time will tell! :) So for now, I wish all a very Happy New Year. This new year brings so many possibilities and I wish for many blessings to be bestowed upon you all!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for you to come back to the States for a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.